LAST UPDATED JANUARY 7, 2023
What Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Contact information, such as your name, physical address, email address, and phone number.
- Internet activity information, such as your IP address, your browsing history, and information about your interactions with our website. For more information on our collection and use of Internet activity information, please review the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below.
- Location information, such as the city, state, and zip code associated with your home address.
- Other information you choose to provide, such as information you provide when you submit comments, reviews, questions, or complete a survey.
The Sources of Your Information
We collect your information from different sources, including through:
- Our interactions with you, such as when you send us an email or submit an online form.
- Cookies and other automated technologies, such as when you interact with our website or open links in emails we send you.
- Third parties, such as business partners and public sources.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with our products and services. We use your information to record and support your participation in the activities you select.
- Communicating with you. We use your information to respond to your communications, keep you informed about product updates, special offers, and other PDS products and services, and provide you with customer service.
- Improving our products and services. We use your information to understand how our website is used, improve the quality of our website and the user experience, conduct research and quality assurance, and develop and improve our products and services.
- Complying with legal obligations. We use your information to comply with legal requirements, including requests from law enforcement and court orders. We may also use your information to exercise and defend our legal rights.
- Security and fraud protection. We use your information to maintain the security of our website and to prevent fraudulent, malicious, or illegal activity.
How We Share Your Information
We share your information under the following circumstances:
- Service providers. We share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as helping us with marketing campaigns and providing technology services like website hosting.
- Corporate transaction. We may transfer your information in the event that we are involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale or dissolution of all or a portion of our business or assets.
- As required or permitted by law. If we believe it is appropriate or necessary, we may share your information to (i) comply with an applicable law, order, or legal process; (ii) protect the rights, property, privacy, or safety of PDS, our business partners, our customers, or others; (iii) enforce our policies and procedures; (iv) pursue damages or other remedies; and/or (v) respond to an emergency.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Do Not Track Signals: Some web browsers include a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have their Internet activity tracked. While we are committed to respecting your privacy choices, these features are not uniform. For that reason, we do not currently recognize or respond to these Do Not Track signals.
Your Privacy Choices
Opting Out of Marketing Communications: If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, you may unsubscribe by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link that appears in the marketing emails you receive from us. Alternatively, you may contact us using the information that appears in the “Contact Us” section. Please be aware that, even if you unsubscribe from marketing emails, you might continue to receive emails from us concerning administrative notices, legal matters, and other non-promotional topics.
Opting Out of Internet-Based Advertising: Advertising industry groups have created resources to help consumers better understand Internet-based advertising and to opt out of interest-based advertising from members of the group. To learn more about these resources, please visit the websites of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to opt out of the sale of certain personal information, including your name and mailing address, to third parties. We currently do not engage in activities that constitute a sale of personal information under Nevada law.
We use commercially reasonable measures to protect the information we collect about you. However, it is impossible to guarantee the complete security of your information. We encourage you to take steps to secure your information while using the Internet.
Our website is not intended for use by, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, individuals under the age of 13. If we determine that we have received the information of an individual under the age of 13 without the verifiable consent of the individual’s parent or legal guardian, we will take reasonable steps to immediately delete such information.
Note to International Users
When you use our website or submit personal information, you understand and agree that PDS may transfer, store, and process your information in the United States and territories in which PDS or its service providers maintain offices. The laws in the United States may provide different protections than the laws in your home country.
Links to Third Party Websites
Protein Dynamic Solutions
9 Audubon Rd
Wakefield MA 01880, U.S.A.
Tel: +1 (978) 594-6955